Friday, December 20, 2013

[Cafe] D' Good Cafe

Start to have the feeling back to hunt cafe! I have long ditched this habit since I back from Korea. I always hide myself in the room and draw circles whole day and claimed myself busy and don't have time to draw.  Hee.

To be honest, my friend and I didn't have any expectation to this cafe as it seems normal and the name is D'Good Cafe. Seems normal and typical name for... a cafe.




Cafe of the week: 

Environment:
1st floor (Cashier and order taking)




Spotted this cute deco at the side of the stairs.





2nd floor (Major dining area)

*picture from their website*

*picture from other website*

Panorama view at 3rd floor



 Our beanbags

We were sucked into these beanbags! We were so comfortable and we spent a whole day at this cafe! Here we like have our own private corner for us to slack around. ^^
The staffs seldom walk around so you won't feel like they laser-eyed you for more orders (Am I the only one who think of this is very an important point?)

Balcony: 
*picture from their website*

Win Points:
  • Provide wifi (this is a rare sight, believe me)
  • Provide a looooooot plug points! (this is even a rare sight too, believe me)
  • Provide some fluffy bears and different seats (sofas, beanbags and plastic chairs)


Oh! They got an elevator from 2nd to 3rd floor! Even though the speed is... ahem ahem.. XD
*picture from their website*

What we order:
Mocha double shot at $6.90. Quite sour from my POV. My friend guessed they used Arabica coffee beans for it.

Direction:
Nearest MRT: Holland Village Station (Orange CC Line)
When you walk out of the exit and you will see a Starbucks at the shop-lots. Walk along the shop-lots at your right and you will see the cafe entrance to upstairs cafe.

Price:   
Drinks price at around $5-$7 and food is within $20

Opening hours:
Mon -Thu: 10:00 - 22:00
Fri - Sat: 10:00 - 23:00
Sun: 10:00 - 22:00

Website here.

Address:  273 Holland Avenue #02-01/02 Singapore 278992
Tel: 6219 9807
Email: whatsbrewing@dgoodcafe.com




No comments:

Post a Comment